Author: Amin ShahrokhiAuthor Email: support [at] arashtad.comAuthor URL: https://arashtad.comCreation Date: December 24, 2014Copyright: © 2011 – 2016 Arashtad Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Arashtad Pricing Table is a responsive pricing table module for Joomla! 3.x. This module helps you to have unlimited pricing tables on a Joomla! website/webpage. Arashtad Pricing Table has 8 preset stylesheets that you can choose whichever you would like for your specific module. Also, it allows you to apply your custom stylesheet, adding your CSS attributes to the reserved selectors of its CSS file. Follow this documentation to learn all you need to know about this flexible Joomla! module.
Arashtad Pricing Table is made for creating pricing tables on Joomla! 3 website without necessity of coding knowledge. Arashtad Pricing Table does not use database and each instance of this extension, gets the parameters from settings that are assigned via its module manager area. Having unlimited pricing table modules on a page, displaying various items or a single item is easily possible with Arashtad Pricing Table.
What you will receive as the Arashtad Pricing Table main package contains Documentation folder including “Documentation.pdf” i.e. the user manual of the product, Licensing directory, including GPL license and more description about licensing of this product and finally, a zip file. This zip file is what you should install on your Joomla! website and make use.
For installing Arashtad Pricing Table on your Joomla! log into your Joomla! administrator panel by calling [your-domain.com]/administrator and giving your username and password. Then follow the steps below to have Arashtad Pricing Table installed and ready to use:1. From the Joomla! top menu go to: Extensions > Extension Manager.
2. Click on the “Upload Package File” tab.
3. Click on the “Choose File” button, browse your computer to find the iTab installation package named “mod_Arashtad Pricing Table.zip” and double click on it.4. Hit the “Upload & Install” button and wait for the module to be installed.This way, you will install the module and create a unactive instance of the module on your website. You can see this instance by going to Extensions > Module Manager.
Using Arashtad Pricing Table is as easy as using every simple module on Joomla! Just got to Extensions > Module Manger and click on the “Arashtad Pricing Table” module that has been created while installation or for creating a new instance follow the steps below:
1. Go to Extensions > Module Manager
2. Click on “New” button at the top left of the page
3. Select “Arashtad Pricing Table” by clicking on its name
4. Name your module instance and fill in the blanks
5. In the module tab there are 20 sections. Each section stands for a table cell. To create a cell for your table you should insert the relevant data in its fields.
6. Configuration tab allows you to customize the appearance and the behavior of the module output. Don’t forget to assign the cells quantity in order to avoid any unexpected issues. Then select a style for the module, select the relevant icons for buttons/list items and set the border radius of the cells if you would like to change its default value.
7. You have done the setting now and the only you need to do is hitting the “Save & Close” button at the top of the page.
To uninstall Arashtad Pricing Table from your Joomla! completely, do as follow:
Go to Extensions > Extension Manager.
Click on the “Manage” tab at the left of the page.
Search “Arashtad Pricing Table” using the search field at the top of the table and press Enter.
Check the checkbox beside the “Arashtad Pricing Table” and click on “Uninstall” button at the top of the page.
This way, you will have the whole Arashtad Pricing Table module and its instances removed from your website.
As described Arashtad Pricing Table is very flexible and easy to customize. You can easily change the style of its module output by selecting every preset style you want but if you know CSS and would like to have your own style for Arashtad Pricing Table module output, follow the instruction below:
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.