Author: Amin ShahrokhiAuthor Email: support [at] arashtad.comAuthor URL: https://arashtad.comCreation Date: September 2014Copyright: © 2011 – 2016 Arashtad Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Arashtad Tabs is a Joomla! 3 module, displaying a JQuery based tabstrip on Joomla! websites. Arashtad Tabs provides 14 preset stylesheets and also provides facility to use custom stylesheets as easy as possible. Some of Arashtad Tabs features go following:
Arashtad Tabs is made for creating tabstrips on Joomla! 3 website without necessity of coding knowledge. Arashtad Tabs does not use database and each instance of this extension, gets the parameters from settings that are assigned via its module manager area. Having unlimited tab modules on a page, displaying various items or a single item is easily possible with Arashtad Tabs.
What you will receive as the Arashtad Tabs main package contains Documentation folder including “Documentation.pdf” i.e. the user manual of the product, Licensing directory, including GPL license and more description about licensing of this product and finally, a zip file. This zip file is what you should install on your Joomla! website and make use. To find out more about installation/uninstallation process, follow the rest of this documentation.
For installing Arashtad Tabs on your Joomla! log into your Joomla! administrator panel by calling [your-domain.com]/administrator and giving your username and password. Then follow the steps below to have Arashtad Tabs installed and ready to use:1. From the Joomla! top menu go to: Extensions > Extension Manager.
2. Click on the “Upload Package File” tab.
3. Click on the “Choose File” button, browse your computer to find the Arashtad Tabs installation package named “mod_Arashtad Tabs.zip” and double click on it.4. Hit the “Upload & Install” button and wait for the module to be installed.This way, you will install the module and create a deactive instance of the module on your website. You can see this instance by going to Extensions > Module Manager.
Using Arashtad Tabs is as easy as using every simple module on Joomla! Just got to Extensions > Module Manger and click on the “Arashtad Tabs” module that has been created while installation or for creating a new instance follow the steps below:
1. Go to Extensions > Module Manager.2. Click on “New” button at the top left of the page.3. Select “Arashtad Tabs” by clicking on its name.
4. Name your module instance and fill in the blanks.
Also, there are 14 preset styles for this module that the “Default” one is selected by default. You can click on the drop down list beside “Style” and change the style of this specific module.
When the setting is done, click on “Save & Close” button.
To uninstall Arashtad Tabs from your Joomla! completely, do as follow:
1. Go to Extensions > Extension Manager.
2. Click on the “Manage” tab at the left of the page.
3. Search “iToggle” using the search field at the top of the table and press Enter.4. Check the checkbox beside the “iToggle Package” and click on “Uninstall” button at the top of the page.
This way, you will have all iToggle extensions removed from your website.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.