Author: Amin Shahrokhi
Author Email: support [at] arashtad.com
Author URL: https://arashtad.com
Creation Date: December 28, 2014
Copyright: © 2011 - 2016 Arashtad Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
iMenu Accordion is a Joomla! 3 module to display a selected Joomla! menu in an accordion style. iMenu Accordion is compatible with all Joomla! 3.x sub versions. It is a fully responsive module with various features. Some of iMenu Accordion features goes following:
As said, iMenu Accordion displays the Joomla! menu you selected in an accordion style. The accordion responds to click event and also mouse over event. Also, icons, styles, header/footer text etc. are supported by this clean extension.
For installing iMenu Accordion on your Joomla! log into your Joomla! administrator panel by calling [your-domain.com]/administrator and giving your username and password. Then follow the steps below to have iMenu Accordion installed and ready to use:
1. From the Joomla! top menu go to: Extensions > Extension Manager.
Using iMenu Accordion is as easy as using every simple module on Joomla! Just got to Extensions > Module Manger and click on the “iMenu Accordion” module that has been created while installation or for creating a new instance follow the steps below:
1. Go to Extensions > Module Manager
2. Click on “New” button at the top left of the page
3. Select “iMenu Accordion” by clicking on its name
4. Name your module instance and fill in the blanks
5. Set the module attributes using the available tools.
6. You have done the setting now and the only you need to do is hitting the “Save & Close” button at the top of the page.
To uninstall iMenu Accordion from your Joomla! completely, do as follow:
Go to Extensions > Extension Manager.
Click on the “Manage” tab at the left of the page.
Search "iMenu Accordion" using the search field at the top of the table and press Enter.
Check the checkbox beside the "iMenu Accordion" and click on "Uninstall" button at the top of the page.
This way, you will have the whole iMenu Accordion module and its instances removed from your website.
As described iMenu Accordion is very flexible and easy to customize. You can easily change the style of its module output by selecting every preset style you want but if you know CSS and would like to have your own style for iMenu Accordion module output, follow the instruction below:
1. Open [Joomla!]/modules/mod_imenu_accordion/assets/styles/master.css with a text editor.
2. Scroll down to the latest comment of the file and you will find some blank selectors there. After writing your favorite attributes save the file.
3. Now, you have a custom stylesheet for your iMenu Accordion and can make it use for every specific iMenu Accordion module you create, going to management page of that module and select “Custom” from drop down of the “Style” section.
Special thanks to brilliant brains of the world. People/Companies who have really shaked the world by their superb jobs. Some of these stars have helped iTab project to be handled since they have helped millions of projects before:
iMenu Accordion provides an ongoing support. It is our pleasure to answer your questions about this product. So, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via our support portal:
Premium Joomla! Products