Author: Amin Shahrokhi
Author Email: support [at] arashtad.com
Author URL: https://arashtad.com
Creation Date: December 24, 2014
Copyright: © 2011 - 2016 Arashtad Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
iPrice is a responsive pricing table module for Joomla! 3.x. This module helps you to have unlimited pricing tables on a Joomla! website/webpage. iPrice has 8 preset stylesheets that you can choose whichever you would like for your specific module. Also, it allows you to apply your custom stylesheet, adding your CSS attributes to the reserved selectors of its CSS file. Follow this documentation to learn all you need to know about this flexible Joomla! module.
iPrice is made for creating pricing tables on Joomla! 3 website without necessity of coding knowledge. iPrice does not use database and each instance of this extension, gets the parameters from settings that are assigned via its module manager area. Having unlimited pricing table modules on a page, displaying various items or a single item is easily possible with iPrice.
For installing iPrice on your Joomla! log into your Joomla! administrator panel by calling [your-domain.com]/administrator and giving your username and password. Then follow the steps below to have iPrice installed and ready to use:
1. From the Joomla! top menu go to: Extensions > Extension Manager.
Using iPrice is as easy as using every simple module on Joomla! Just got to Extensions > Module Manger and click on the “iPrice” module that has been created while installation or for creating a new instance follow the steps below:
1. Go to Extensions > Module Manager
2. Click on “New” button at the top left of the page
3. Select “iPrice” by clicking on its name
4. Name your module instance and fill in the blanks
5. In the module tab there are 20 sections. Each section stands for a table cell. To create a cell for your table you should insert the relevant data in its fields.
6. Configuration tab allows you to customize the appearance and the behavior of the module output. Don’t forget to assign the cells quantity in order to avoid any unexpected issues. Then select a style for the module, select the relevant icons for buttons/list items and set the border radius of the cells if you would like to change its default value.
7. You have done the setting now and the only you need to do is hitting the “Save & Close” button at the top of the page.
To uninstall iPrice from your Joomla! completely, do as follow:
Go to Extensions > Extension Manager.
Click on the “Manage” tab at the left of the page.
Search “iPrice” using the search field at the top of the table and press Enter.
Check the checkbox beside the “iPrice” and click on “Uninstall” button at the top of the page.
This way, you will have the whole iPrice module and its instances removed from your website.
As described iPrice is very flexible and easy to customize. You can easily change the style of its module output by selecting every preset style you want but if you know CSS and would like to have your own style for iPrice module output, follow the instruction below:
Open [Joomla!]/modules/mod_iprice/assets/styles/master.css with a text editor.
Scroll down to find the CSS comment /* Begin Custom Style */ at the bottom of the codes and modify the attributes as you prefer.
Now, you have a custom stylesheet for your iPrice extension and can make it use for every specific iPrice module instance you create, going to management page of that module and select “Custom” from drop down of the “Colorize” field.
Special thanks to brilliant brains of the world. People/Companies who have really shaked the world by their superb jobs. Some of these stars have helped iTab project to be handled since they have helped millions of projects before:
iPrice provides an ongoing support. It is our pleasure to answer your questions about this product. So, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via our support portal:
Premium Joomla! Products